05 August 2011

A little Weird Story of the past three years

Here, at my desk, I'm just thinking about the past

a little 'weird' story

How do I know you?
Did I ask your name?
Or did you?

not me
and of course not you

When was our first met?
Oh, I know..
in a middle of a gathering two years ago, oh well, three years ago
that day was summer, so hot outside
we were all fasting, and were about waiting for "adzan magrib"
my friend, your friend too,  call you and introduce you to me
I smile and you smile back to me

I really like your smiling face, your bright eyes
and for the first time, I want to see you again

I fond of you, I adore you
I was about to love you but
I wasn't
I was scared to love you and
I buried that feeling a second after

I just adore your smile, your confidence,
I just fond of your laugh, your personality

I just like you..

I think it's enough to say that,
I think it's good to see you from this far :)
I don't want to go too far with this feeling

Hey you, my friendly friend

No comments:

Post a Comment